We are a leading global provider of a total Supply Service for Liquid Helium, gas, cryogens and equipment to MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) operators
From our various Helium filling facilities we efficiently service (by airfreight) a growing number of consumers cross the entire Middle East, South East Asia, the Indian Sub-continent, the Mediterranean, Central Asia and Australia
Our MRI service includes the option of supplying Liquid Helium dewars of various sizes (400, 250 & 100 litres capacity). We can also offer Liquid Nitrogen, pressure raising Helium gas cylinders and all necessary transfer equipment to deliver a reliable total cryogen supply service and help avoid unplanned downtime.
Key features ensuring the reliability of our Service include:
- Our large fleet of 100, 250 and 400 litre capacity Helium dewars
- Dewar design featuring rugged construction and super insulation to reduce boil-off.
- All dewars mounted on bases with castors for easy handling.
- Stainless steel dewar construction provides safe use in high magnetic field areas.
- Our dewars are designed to be shipped by passenger aircraft as required
- All dewars are labelled with information on safe handling of product, operation and storage.
- Global Gases Group dewars include an electrical pressurization system with the option of using external gas as and when required.
- We can supply product transfer lines, stingers, drive gas cylinders and qualified engineers to support MRI fill operations.