A range of breathing gas mixtures based on helium for deep water offshore operations.
The Global Gases Group fills Helium based and other Diving Gas mixtures at its facilities in Dubai, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur & Perth. From there we are regularly supplying customers around the world with the gas supplied in a range of cylinder Pack sizes - 64 cylinder, 48 cylinder & 16 cylinder units.
Global Gases meets and often exceeds the guidelines required by IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) for the supply of gases offshore. These include:
- All Global Gases cylinders are tested in accordance with IMCA Guideline DO18 Sheet 9.1.
- All cylinders are leak tested during filling operations and are checked and tested in accordance with IMCA Guideline DO18 Sheet 9.2 prior to shipment.
- The majority of Global Gases cylinders are 300 bar working pressure rated and all our facilities can fill Helium/Heliox/Air/Nitrox gas and mixtures to 300 barg.
- All Global Gases Packs are stencilled with the contents and painted in accordance with IMCA guidelines.
- All Global Gases Packs are Third Party tested and we provide Load Test, MPI and Sling certification to BS 12079 or DNV 2.7-1. This is in accordance with IMCA Guideline DO-18. A data plate is clearly marked and attached to each Pack.
- Global Gases cylinders and Packs are clearly identified under the international colour coding standard (see below) and copies of all the test certificates accompany each Pack in a protective PVC holder.
- All Packs have dedicated lifting slings which are load tested annually and have a visual six monthly inspection in accordance with IMCA Guideline DO18 Sheet 29.2.